Tuesday 29 May 2018

Enuff Z Nuff - 18 March 2018 - Camden Underworld, London

This was in fact a BulletBoys headline with Enuff Z Nuff as special guests. However as they are one of my all time favourite bands I just had to give them a full review. In fact they pulled the biggest crowd and by the time Marq Torein and his band come on stage, half the crowd were gone! In fact from what I heard the whole tour was poorly attended it was only Enuff Z Nuff pulling in the punters (maybe they should have been given headline status!). Any way enough of my thoughts, what about the gig. Well I must say this was the best Enuff Z Nuff gigs I have been too (and I even told Chip Z Nuff when I met him at the end of his set!) Now that he has taken over lead vocals, not only is Chip the focal point but a natural lead singer to boot. A shorter but similar set to previous London gigs, but it was good to see the inclusion of "Kiss the Clown" and a great version of Bowie's "The Jean Genie". Finishing off with their new single "Dog on a Bone" which I'm sure will be included in future sets. A note to Chip, when you come back make sure you headline next time.

Rating: 9/10

Setlist: Baby Loves You, Kiss the Clown, Heaven or Hell, In the Grove, The Jean Genie, Wheels, Fly High Michelle, New Thing, Dog on a Bone.

Chip Z Nuff

Tony Fennell

No comments:

Post a Comment